Since 2004, consumers in the United States have been using MyProductAdvisor.com as an unbiased recommendation engine for “high consideration” products. That shopper input has fueled sophisticated US consumer market intelligence for multinational companies ever since.
MyProductAdvisor.cn launched in the People’s Republic of China early in 2010. The adoption rate for Chinese shoppers has eclipsed all expectations. In China, MyProductAdvisor has the endorsement of recognized leaders in consumer product companies and research.
- “Real Auto Shopping Intenders” on MyProductAdvisor.com
- New Cars, SUVs and Trucks added to MyProductAdvisor in Q4 2018
- Price Target for China New Auto Shoppers Drops Significantly
- China Auto Shoppers Like the Idea of “Subscription Plans”
- China vs US – Luxury Auto Shoppers differ on Self-Driving Trust